DOWSIL™ 1-2577 Conformal Coating
Silicone Conformal Coating DOWSIL™ 1-2577 Conformal Coating
Dow RTV conformal coatings have firm, dry surfaces for better handling and abrasion resistance after cure. Various viscosity versions facilitate different application methods. They require atmospheric moisture to cure (no ovens) and their cure rates can be accelerated by mild heat. They are supplied in solvent, with low-VOC versions available and have Mil spec, IPC-CC-830 and UL recognition. Conformal coatings are materials applied in thin layers onto printed circuits or other PCB system assembly substrates.
- Cures to a tough, elastoplastic, resilient, abrasion resistant surface
- Solvent-borne resin coating
- Room temperature cure, no ovens required
- Optional mild heat acceleration (after solvent flash-off) can speed in-line processing
- UV indicator allows for automated inspection
- UL 94 V-0 flammability rating
- UL 746ERecognized
- IPC-CC-830, Amendment 1 Approved
- Mil-I-46058C, Amendment 7 Approved
- Good adhesion allows use with many low-solids (no clean) and no-lead solders
Solusi Produk Terkait
Diskusikan kebutuhan Anda dengan kami
Sorry. You must be logged in to view this form.